|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Model Name/Number||Rythmic Evolution|
|Product Type||PCA Pump|
|Number Of Syringes||1.0|
Ambulatory Patient Controlled Analgesia (PCA) pump for Chronic Pain Management
Model Name: Rythmic Evolution, Mfg. Micrel Medical Devices, Greece. Optimized ambulatory design with weight of 300 gm with battery. Supplied with rechargable battery with life of 6 days at 5ml/hr. Inline air eliminator with automatic restart after occulusion release. The device utilized customized programmable menu with protocol library. Avaliable with "Full Safety Set" including 100/160/200 ml bag with valve, filter and 2 m extension line already assembled. Easy assembly to fill the bag and prime the set. Rythemic Evolution offers Innovative:
1. VAS: Pain scoring registeration on the pump with easy historical access.
2. PAB: Programmed Automatic Bolus, combined with patient bolus demand.
- Item Code: RythmicEvolution
- Production Capacity: 100ml/hr
- Delivery Time: 45 days
- Packaging Details: Pump: Single unit pack size
Full Safety Set: pack size of 20 units